Tips for the recipe - You can use whole milk or milk with any fat level works good for this recipe. In fact i used fat free milk & still enjoyed a tasty treat. Serve it plain or garnish it with fruits or chocolate sauce or anything of your choice.
• Heavy whipping cream - 1 cup
• Milk - 1 cup
• Sugar - 1/2 cup
• Corn flour - 1 tsp
• Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
• Mix the cornflour with little milk & keep it aside to avoid lumps.
• Heat the remaining milk on medium flame.
• When the milk is about to boil, add the sugar & then cornflour mixture.
• Stir continuously. When the milk starts thickening(do not allow it to thicken too much) remove it from the flame & add the vanilla essence.
• Allow the mixture to cool for few minutes.
• Now add the cream & mix well.
• Cool it completely. Pour it in the ice cream maker & follow the manufactures instruction.