Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes - This One is Sure to Make Your Mouth Water!

According to surveys, the most loved dessert around the world is ice cream! I have never known any person who doesn't like it. My whole family loves it, my friends and colleagues, as well as all my acquaintances also do. However, among all the flavors of ice cream, what stands out for me is chocolate. Thus, I often do ice cream parlor hopping to gather ideas for my collection of chocolate ice cream recipes.

Here is one of the family favorite recipes that I often make.

Ingredients:
1 cup fresh milk
¼ cup (6 pcs, small bars) Andes Choco Mint, processed
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ cup sugar
2 cups heavy cream
6 egg yolks
1tsp vanilla extract

Directions:

Heat one cup of cream in a pan and add the cocoa powder. Whisk to combine the ingredients and let it simmer. Break the chocomint bars into small pieces and use a food processor to grind it further then include it into the mixture. Stir constantly until totally blended.

Transfer the mixture in a bowl and add the remaining heavy cream. Set it aside to cool. In the meantime, set a pan on low fire again and pour in the milk and sugar, when it starts to steam remove it from the stove. Beat the egg yolks in a bigger bowl and gradually pour in the heated milk but whisk constantly to avoid cooking the egg. Pour the mixture back into the pan and afterwards, mix in the chocolate-cream mixture and add the vanilla extract. Continue whisking and as it starts to form films turn off the stove and set the mixture aside to cool. Then, pour it in the ice cream maker and churn following the manufacturer's instructions. Transfer it in a container and freeze for two hours before enjoying it.

I highly recommend that you try this and find out why among the chocolate ice cream recipes; this is what I love best.