Lychee Ice Cream is every kid’s delight and is an ideal dessert for summers. Learn how to make/prepare Lychee Ice Cream by following this easy recipe.
• 2½ cups Milk
• 1 cup Milk Powder
• ½ cup Sugar
• 1 tbsp Corn Flour
• ½ cup Lychee Pulp
• ½ cup Fresh Cream
• ¼ cup Lychees, chopped
• 7- 8 drops Ice-Cream Essence
How to make Lychee Ice Cream:
• Take a bowl and mix a cup of milk, milk powder and corn flour in it, to make a smooth paste.
• Now, combine milk and sugar in a pan and bring it to boil.
• Add milk, milk powder and corn flour to this mixture and cook for 5-7 minutes, on a simmer flame.
• When the mixture starts to coat at the back of the spoon, remove from heat and let it cool.
• Put lychee pulp, ice-cream essence and cream in it and blend well.
• Now, pour this mixture in a shallow container, cover it and let it freeze till it is almost set.
• When it is set, divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn in the blender, till it is smooth.
• Now, put this mixture back in the shallow container and add the lychee pieces. Mix lightly.
• Freeze again, till it is firm.
• Scoop it out and serve chilled.